Enhance Energy Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Enhance Energy Inc. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2009.
- We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information we collect online.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our web site in order to tailor it to visitors needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from our system.
- Our web site contains links to other web sites of interest. If you use these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.